Les Lilas welcomes candidates who are compatible with the school’s values and mission. Our admission process is designed to ensure that students admitted to Les Lilas will achieve personal success and thrive during their years with us.
To begin the enrollment process, please follow these steps:
- School Tours - Complete our Questionnaire Form and schedule a Tour today! Visit our school, see our classrooms, walk-around the grounds, and speak with our wonderful teachers. School Tours are underway and are held each Wednesday at 11:00am. Appointments are required. Call 425-449-9570 or email: email@example.com
- Registration - During your school tour, you will receive our Registration Form. Submit this form, along with a $100/per child (non-refundable) registration fee and a family photo to begin the process of securing your child's spot.
- Coffee Admission Visits - Once registered, you are invited to attend one of our Coffee Admissions to share a cup of coffee or tea, some pastries and lively conversation with our families. Our priority is to build a strong community because we really do believe when adults get involved in the educational process, they show children that the community cares.
You will have the opportunity to learn more about our unique Child-Centered Education, where each child's learning style is being supported. Students will have opportunities for hands-on experiences and creative curriculum (like games and songs). Scheduled dates for Coffee Admissions are provided during school tours.
- Discovery Mornings - Schedule a Discovery Morning visit for your child, a visit/playgroup time. Reservations may be made by calling Virginie Harroch at 425-449-9570, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contract Completion - Upon receipt of your Registration Form and Deposit, and as an opening is confirmed, we will send out our School Contract for your signature. Submit your application, along with one month's tuition as your deposit. Deposits are due by March 31, 2020.
- When openings are not available, your registration will be placed on our waitlist, you will be notified of your status by March 31, 2020.
Please call should you have any questions so that we may help make your registration process a successful one!