- Mondays & Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Offered to Grades 1st - 6th
Our next session of French CNED (Centre National d’Education à Distance) classes for students begins this Fall, 2017.
CNED is a well-established program validated by the French Ministry of Education to provide a French educational standard for students living overseas. This organization provides an end-of-year report certifying that the child has completed the CNED program which then allows pupils to return to a French school at the appropriate level.
CNED classes are primarily designed for students wishing to maintain a level of French academic skills with the objective to return and reintegrate into the French Educational System. These classes are also appropriate for US students who have left US French schools and wish to continue with a rigorous academic work in French.
The CNED curriculum is heavily oriented toward academic success in France. Students are exposed to a variety of literature and academic subjects similar to the French curriculum. Students work independently, in groups or 1:1 with a teacher. Depending on the grade/level of the French student, classes are tailored based on the student's needs.
Classes include the support of a French teacher to help students successfully enroll into the CNED program and successfully complete and submit their required homework throughout the year.
Enrollment Details for 2017/2018 Academic Year:
To begin enrollment, please follow these steps:
1) Fill out our online, CNED Class Registration Form.
2) Upon receipt of your Registration Form, we will send our CNED Class Contract for your signature. Submit your contract along with the required, non-refundable $150 registration fee to begin the enrollment process.
3) We will then schedule a Registration Session together to complete your online registration at www.cned.fr.
Price includes online registration, French materials and all required class reporting (through-out the school year) with French CNED.
Classes will be taught by Les Lilas French Bilingual Community School’s highly qualified teachers.
Sessions held at Les Lilas Campus in Kirkland.
For more information, please contact Virginie at email@example.com